Quiet Cube Snow Machine
CITC’s new Quiet Cube snow machine uses brand new technology to make the quietest snow machine ever. A full 10 db’s quieter than the Little Blizzard snow machine, no one’s been able to come close to the whisper quiet production of snow from this machine. Although the machine is smaller than other snow machines on the market, the output doesn’t fail at all and is, quite frankly, very impressive for a machine its size. With DMX on board and a variable speed remote control included, the Quiet Cube is the number one solution for venues needing a quieter snow machine.
- Quietest Snow Machine Ever!
- A Full 10 dbs Quieter Than the Little Blizzard
- Extremely Low Power Consumption
- Awesome Output for a Smaller Machine
- Remote Control Variable Speed
- DMX on Board
Little Blizzard XT Snow Machine
Think CITC couldn’t make the most popular snow machine in the industry better? Thought they would just sit on their laurels? Think again! CITC has outdone themselves by upgrading their most popular piece of equipment, the Little Blizzard. The Little Blizzard has a whole new look, inside and out. The first thing you will notice is the great new deep blue powder coating. The surface is much smoother, yet still textured to be “show tuff.” When you turn the machine on, you’ll see the higher output almost immediately. The flakes never looked so light, so fluffy, and so dry. Third, you’ll notice that you’re getting about 20% more snow with the same amount of fluid. The variable speed now has a much greater range as well, going from wisps of snowflakes to larger, white, fluffy, and dry flakes.
- Most realistic evaporating snow available
- No clumps or residue
- 20% higher output than original Little Blizzard
- Quieter than former Little Blizzards
- Fluffier, lighter, drier flakes
- More conservative on fluid
- Greater range, variable output
- DMX on board